We are excited to be partnering with Corona Test Centre to provide discounted PCR tests suitable for travel and antigen tests.
Why Corona Test Centre:
- Administered at our London, Manchester or Watford clinics by a healthcare professional
- Accuracy of 99.9%
- Guaranteed results in 1 or 2 days.
- Results delivered at 6pm daily
- Secure, verifiable results sent by email in digital, PDF & Apple/Android wallet formats
- UKAS & Public Health England accredited
- Fit to Fly certificate included
- Samples analysed 7 days a week, even on weekends
PCR tests + Fit to Fly Certificates within 48 Hours:
What Is a PCR Test? A PCR test is a nucleic acid test that’s used to tell you if you currently have COVID-19.
Many countries now require a negative PCR swab test result with confirmation that you’re fit to fly to allow you into the country.
What Is an Antigen Test? An antigen test is used to tell you if you currently have COVID-19. It does this by looking for antigens: pieces of virus that the immune system recognises.
It’s helpful in screening for mild, asymptomatic, or acute patients for the identification of a COVID-19 infection.
Your test result certificate will be delivered to you by email at 9pm on the same day.